Wednesday 9 September 2015

2 MIN EGGLESS BROWNIE

Oh god i cant believe that we can make delicious brownie in jst 2  min
Now my kids can enjoy brownie any time otherwise i have to make special preparation for making brownie
It can be enjoyed with ice cream
Thnks to my friend who passed on this recipe to me


INGREDIENTS :-

1/2 cup all purpose flour ( maida )
1/2 cup brown sugar ( if u don't have brown sugar take 1/4 cup powdered sugar )
1/4 cup butter ( melted )
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup cocoa powder
Little choco chips for topping

My microwave proof cup is of 300 ml .
U can adjust the above ingredients according to ur cup size
For ex - if ur cup is of 150 ml, half the above ingredients


Take cup add sugar, cocoa powder and butter in it
Mix well
Then add all purpose flour and mix
Then add milk and mix well for a min
Then put the cup in microwave and keep it for 1 min at microwave high first and for 30  sec second time
If the brownie still looks wet keep for 30 sec more and add chcochips on the top
The choco chips form a shining glaze on top when added in the last


Pls note : - the microwave time can vary
                   My brownie took 2 min but if u don't get ur brownie done in 2 min pls keep it for another 1 min or 2




6 comments:

  1. Woow..lovely dear...really a yuuuuuumy recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnk u so much dear for ur appreciation

    ReplyDelete
  3. tried this just now and trust me guys....this is an out of the world dish...and so fast that it took me no time to make it unlike other brownies.....yummmmmmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnk u so much Shilpi for ur feedback 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one mam.Brownies are my favourite and now i can make it at my home. Thank you.
    http://www.koopars.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one mam.Brownies are my favourite and now i can make it at my home. Thank you.
    http://www.koopars.com

    ReplyDelete