Monday 20 July 2015

i always wanted to make cheese cake but the main problem i faced that i don't get cheese cake in my town so one of my friend suggested the recipe of cream cheese and its fantastic and easy too

Here i took 1 litre of milk

Ingredients :-

1 litre milk
1/2 litre butter milk ( if u don't have butter milk u can use 1 lemon juice )
1/2 cup of curd ( not sour )
muslin cloth

take 1 liter of milk in a pan , bring it to boil then add butter milk ( or lemon juice ) crumbled cottage is prepared. Now strain the crumbled cottage cheese and was it under cold water as to get rid of the smell of butter milk . Then our the crumbled cottage cheese in a mixer grinder and add curd into it and give it a grind until smooth paste . Pour this mixture in a muslin cloth and hang it till the water is completely drain out of it

Ur cream cheese is ready

Soon will post the recipe of Cherry cheese cake



5 comments:

  1. Sounds simple n interesting..I HV mixture of chocolate, processed cheese and condensed milk left with me any recipe u can guide me to use it.. Pls help..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can make chocolate cheese cake by using chocolate condensed milk and cream cheese (recipe mentioned above) . I have posted a detail recipe of cheese cake in my blog .Instead of using cherry (as I posted cherry cheese cake) u can use chocolate (melted)

      Delete
  2. Sounds simple n interesting..I HV mixture of chocolate, processed cheese and condensed milk left with me any recipe u can guide me to use it.. Pls help..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does creamcheese has a bit sour taste as we hang it for sometime to drain water and then we have added curd too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it doesn't has a sour taste by yes if u preserve it for long it will develop a sour taste .U can preserve it for a week in summers and for 15 days in winter

      Delete